Rate this recipe for points
Quick and easy and dripping with cheesy goodness.
- 1 Dempster’s® Original Bagels, split and lightly toasted
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) Pizza or pasta sauce
- 1 cup (250 mL) Grated Italiano cheese
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Diced bell pepper
- PREHEAT broiler.
- SPREAD each half of the bagel with pizza sauce.
- Top with cheese and diced pepper.
- Place the bagel halves on a baking sheet and place under the broiler for 3-4 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
Tip: Add pepperoni for extra protein.