Chocolate-Dipped Tortilla Chips and Marshmallow Caramel Dip
Rate this recipe for points
Sweeten up snack time with Chocolate-Dipped Tortilla Chips and Marshmallow Caramel Dip. Coated with sugar and cinnamon and dipped in chocolate, Dempster's® Original 7'' Tortillas are baked into crispy treats the whole family will love. Especially when you bring out the Marshmallow Caramel Dip. Serves four.
Marshmallow Caramel Dip:
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) .
- 35% whipping cream
- 4 oz (125 g).
- plain cream cheese, softened
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) .
- prepared caramel sauce
- Pinch .
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) .
- marshmallow fluff
- Line large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Brush one side of each tortilla with melted butter; stir sugar with cinnamon and sprinkle evenly over tortillas.
- Cut each tortilla into 6 wedges; arrange on prepared pan.
- Bake in 375°F (190°C) oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool completely.
- Dip each chip into melted chocolate, shaking off excess; transfer to parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes or let stand at room temperature for 1 hour or until chocolate is set.
- Serve with Marshmallow Caramel Dip.
- Marshmallow Caramel Dip: Whip cream to stiff peaks; set aside.
- Stir together cream cheese, caramel sauce and salt until blended.
- Fold in marshmallow fluff; fold in whipped cream.
Tip: Store chips in airtight container for up to 3 days.
Store dip, covered, in refrigerator for up to 3 days.