Cranberry Jelly Swirl Cheesecake Bagels
Rate this recipe for points
Use leftover cranberry jelly to make these festive bagels.
- 4 Dempster's® Sesame Bagels, toasted
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) sour cream
- 2 tsp (10 mL) honey, divided
- 4 tsp (20 mL) cranberry jelly
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) raspberries
- Stir together cream cheese, sour cream and 1 tsp (5 mL) honey.
- Using a spatula, gently swirl cranberry jelly through cream cheese mixture.
- To retain swirls, spread carefully over bottom halves of toasted bagels.
- Mash raspberries with remaining honey.
- Dollop evenly over cream cheese mixture.
- Cap with remaining bagel halves.
Tips: Substitute raspberry jam for cranberry jelly if desired.