Easy Fiesta Chicken and Rice Burritos
Rate this recipe for points
Our Easy Fiesta Chicken and Rice Burritos recipe helps solve the dinner dilemma when you're pressed for time. A few store-bought ingredients and Dempster’s® Original Large Tortillas ensure these burritos are quick, easy and full of flavour. Serves four.
- 4 Dempster's® Original Large Tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) microwavable Spanish Rice
- 1 1/4 cups (300 mL) prepared Mexican Seven-Layer Dip
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped cooked chicken
- Prepare rice according to package directions; stir together with dip and chicken until well combined.
- Spoon filling evenly along the centre of each tortilla, leaving a small border at each end.
- Fold up the bottom of the tortilla over the filling, then fold in the sides and roll up tightly.
Tip: Use plain or brown microwavable rice, if desired.