Frank 'n' Beans Hot Dogs
Rate this recipe for points
These Frank 'n' Beans Hot Dogs are inspired by summer camp cookouts. Featuring all-beef hot dogs, Dempster’s® Original Hot Dog Buns, baked beans and smokey bacon, this recipe delivers comforting campfire flavours with every bite. These fun hots dogs are perfect for your next summer BBQ or backyard party. Serves eight.
- 1 pkg Dempster’s® Original Hot Dog Buns
- 8 all-beef hot dogs
- 1 can (398 mL) baked beans in tomato sauce
- 8 slices bacon, cooked until crisp and crumbled
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) maple syrup
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Grill hot dogs according to package directions; assemble in buns with beans and bacon.
- Drizzle with maple syrup and top with cheese.
- Return to grill until buns are toasted and cheese is melted.