Fruit and Goat Cheese Bruschetta
Rate this recipe for points
Add fresh flavour to your recipe lineup with this Fruit and Goat Cheese Bruschetta. Berries marinated in honey and balsamic vinegar give it a light and lively taste and Dempster’s® 100% Whole Grains Ancient Grains with Quinoa Bread adds tempting texture. Enjoy this fruit bruschetta for breakfast or as an appetizer option. Serves four.
- 4 slices Dempster's® 100% Whole Grains Ancient Grains with Quinoa Bread, toasted
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped strawberries
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) blueberries
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) raspberries
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) honey
- 2 tsp (10 mL) balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) goat cheese
- Toss strawberries with blueberries, raspberries, honey and balsamic vinegar.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Spread 2 tbsp (30 mL) goat cheese on each slice of toasted bread.
- Top evenly with fruit mixture.
Tip: Garnish with 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped mint if desired.