Grilled Vegetable and Goat Cheese Bagel
Rate this recipe for points
Fresh grilled seasonal vegetables with tangy herbed goat cheese and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar to balance the flavours.
- Dempster’s® Original Bagels, split and lightly toasted
- 1/2 Red pepper
- 1 Slice red onion
- 2-3 Slices zucchini
- 3 Stalks asparagus
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) Herbed Goat cheese
- Balsamic vinegar to drizzle
- PREHEAT BBQ to medium-high.
- TOSS the vegetables with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the vegetables until tender crisp, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Remove from heat.
- ARRANGE the grilled vegetables on the bottom half of the bagel.
- Crumble the goat cheese over top and drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
- Top with the other half of the bagel.
Tip: If you don't have a grill, simply sauté the vegetables instead.