Jalapeño Popper Quesadillas
Rate this recipe for points
Bring the heat with Jalapeño Popper Quesadillas. This easy appetizer recipe features a blend of creamy and savoury flavours folded into crispy Dempster’s® Original 10” Tortillas. Served with salsa, these spicy quesadillas are a perfect fit for get-togethers and game nights. Serves four to six.
- 3 Dempster's® Original Large Tortillas
- 1 cup (250 mL) whipped cream cheese
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded old Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) finely seeded diced jalapeño peppers
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup salsa
- Hot sauce (optional)
- Stir together cream cheese, Cheddar, jalapeño, cilantro, and hot sauce
- (if using) until well combined.
- Lay tortillas fl at on work surface. Spread cheese mixture evenly over tortillas.
- Fold tortillas over to enclose fi lling ingredients.
- In a large, nonstick skillet set over medium-high heat, toast quesadillas until
- cheese is melted and tortillas are golden brown and crispy. Cut each tortilla
- into 4 to 6 wedges; serve with salsa for dipping.