Lobster Cobb Salad Cups
Rate this recipe for points
Lobster Cobb Salad Cups are an easy and delicious take on a traditional Cobb salad. The perfect unique lunch or appetizer, these cups are made with a fresh and decadent lobster filling and hearty Dempster’s® 100% Whole Wheat Bread. Serves four.
- 8 slices Dempster’s® 100% Whole Wheat Bread
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped Bibb lettuce
- 1/2 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1/2 vine-ripe tomato, chopped
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, quartered
- 4 oz (125 g) chopped cooked lobster meat
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) ranch dressing
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) finely chopped chives
- Cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Lightly coat muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Trim crusts from bread.
- With rolling pin, roll out each slice to 1/8-inch (3 mm) thickness.
- Press into muffin cups.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly toasted; let cool completely.
- Fill toast cups with lettuce, avocado, tomato, hard-cooked eggs and lobster.
- Drizzle with ranch dressing.
- Garnish with chives and pepper.
Tip: Add a little crumbled cooked bacon to the salad cups if desired.