Mediterranean Chicken Wrap
Rate this recipe for points
Fresh and zesty flavours make this Mediterranean Chicken Wrap a crowd-pleaser. Dempster’s® Original Large Tortillas are loaded with juicy marinated chicken, crisp veggies and a tasty blend of Greek-inspired ingredients for a light but satisfying lunch or dinner option. Serves four.
- 4 Dempster’s® Original Large Tortillas
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) lemon juice
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lemon zest
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 2 tsp (10 mL) dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) each sea salt and fresh cracked pepper
- 1 lb/455g chicken breast cubed
- 1/2 Small red onion, sliced
- 1 cucumber, cubed
- 1 ripe tomato, cubed
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) crumbled feta
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) kalamata olives, pitted
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) torn romaine lettuce
- Whisk together lemon juice, lemon zest, olive oil, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Pour half of the marinade over the chicken in a bowl and toss to coat.
- Let sit for 15 min before cooking chicken in a lightly oiled skillet, or grill over the BBQ until no longer pink inside.
- Toss the remaining marinade with the red onion, cucumber, tomato, feta and olives.
- Warm tortillas and divide romaine, veggies and chicken over top of each.
- Fold in sides and roll up to serve.