Mixed Berry Wrap with Lemon Ricotta
Rate this recipe for points
Treat yourself to a sweet snack. Dempster’s® Original Large Tortillas are filled with ricotta, lemon, fresh mint, mixed berries and Canadian maple syrup.
- 4 Dempster’s® Original Large Tortillas
- 1/2 cup smooth ricotta cheese
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh mint
- 1 1/4 cup mixed berries
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the ricotta, lemon zest, and lemon juice.
- Mix well.
- In a separate mixing bowl, mix the mint, berries and maple syrup.
- Lay a tortilla on a work surface.
- Spread one-quarter of the ricotta mixture leaving a one-inch border.
- Place 1/4 of the berry mixture along the bottom.
- Fold in the sides and roll up.
- Repeat with remaining Tortillas.