Peanut Butter, Fried Egg and Sriracha Toast
Rate this recipe for points
Peanut Butter, Fried Egg and Sriracha Toast is so tasty, you won't believe how easy it is. The recipe combines two breakfast favourites with a dash of Sriracha for a spicy kick to start the day. Prepared with Dempster’s® 100% Whole Wheat Bread, it's a delicious dish you can feel good about. Serves one.
- 1 slice Dempsters® 100% Whole Wheat Bread, toasted
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) peanut butter
- 1 fried egg
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) sriracha sauce, or to taste
- Spread toast with peanut butter.
- Top with fried egg and drizzle with sriracha to taste.
Tip: Garnish with toasted sesame seeds or thinly sliced green onion.