Smoked Salmon and Dill Rolls
Rate this recipe for points
Our Smoked Salmon and Dill Rolls recipe delivers the delicious flavours of bagels and lox with fewer carbs. Dill cream cheese and smoked salmon are rolled up in a Dempster’s® Original Large Tortilla and cut into bite-sized pieces. This versatile and tasty roll up makes a great appetizer for parties or a quick lunch when you're on the go. Serves four
- 4 Dempster's® Original Large Tortillas
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) prepared dill cream cheese
- 1 tsp (5 mL) pepper
- 12 slices smoked salmon
- Spread dill cream cheese evenly over each tortilla, leaving a 1-inch (2.5 cm) border all around.
- Sprinkle with pepper; top with a layer of smoked salmon.
- Roll up tightly.
- Cut each roll into 1-inch (2.5 cm) thick slices.
- Skewer with toothpicks if desired.