Southern Chicken Bagels
Rate this recipe for points
No fooling around with deep-frying chicken needed! This quick and easy recipe gives you the restaurant quality fried chicken sandwich you crave on a delicious Dempster’s® Sesame Bagel.
- 2 Dempster’s® Sesame Bagels
- 4 Frozen Breaded chicken cutlets
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 4 Slices tomato
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) mayonnaise
- 2 cup (30 mL) minced fresh basil
- COOK chicken according to package instructions.
- TOAST split bagel halves.
- TOP the bottom half of bagels with lettuce, tomatoes and cooked chicken.
- STIR together the mayonnaise and basil and spread over bagel top.
- Cover to make sandwiches.