Spooky Halloween Spiderweb Chicken Quesadilla
Rate this recipe for points
Add some scary fun to mealtime with this Spooky Halloween Spiderweb Chicken Quesadilla. Featuring tasty Dempster's® Original Medium Tortillas filled with cheddar cheese goodness and topped with a web of sour cream, this recipe is all treat and no tricks. A black olive spider completes the Halloween fun. Serves two.
- 4 Dempster’s® Original Medium Tortillas
- 4 whole pitted black olives (approx.)
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded medium or old Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sour cream
- Cut whole olives in half lengthwise; set aside 2 halves for spider bodies.
- Thinly slice remaining halves into 16 strips for spider legs.
- Lay 2 tortillas flat on work surface; sprinkle evenly with cheese and chicken.
- Top with remaining tortillas; pressing down gently to adhere.
- In a large, nonstick skillet set over medium-high heat, toast quesadillas until tortillas are golden brown and crispy; let cool slightly.
- Spoon sour cream into a piping bag and pipe a web on top of each tortilla.
- Arrange spider bodies on top near middle of web; place four legs on each side of the bodies.