Sundried Tomato and Broccoli Quiches
Rate this recipe for points
These Sundried Tomato and Broccoli Quiches are ideal for grab-and-go breakfasts. Prepared in muffin cups, they're individually portioned and perfectly sized for quick-and-easy access when you're short on time. Featuring a savoury filling in tasty Dempster’s® 100% Whole Wheat 10'' Tortillas, they're satisfying snacks that will keep you coming back for more. Serves six.
- 3 Dempster’s® 100% Whole Wheat Large Tortillas
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) 35% whipping cream
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup (250 mL) finely chopped cooked broccoli
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) shredded Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Cut each tortilla into four 4-inch (10 cm) rounds; fit rounds into 12 muffin cups. Bake for 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly crisped but not browned. Let cool completely in muffin cups.
- Quiche Filling: Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Whisk together cream, eggs, salt and pepper; stir in broccoli and sun-dried tomatoes. Sprinkle cheese evenly into bottoms of each muffin cup.
- Spoon or pour Quiche Filling evenly into tortilla cups. Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until filling is set.
Tip: Save tortilla scraps and fry them to use as a crispy garnish for soups or salads. Makes 12 quiches, 2 quiches per person