Tortilla Chicken Tikka Pizza
Rate this recipe for points
The chicken tikka sauce brings a rich buttery texture to this pizza packed with exciting flavours, the onions add a nice crunch and sweetness. To kick it up a notch add a green chilli prepper to add heat.
- 2 Dempster’s® Ancient Grains Large Tortillas
- 1/2 cup Tikka Masala Sauce
- 1/2 cup Shredded Mozzarella
- 1/2 cup Roasted Chicken Breast, chopped
- 1/4 Red Onion, thinly sliced rounds
- 1/4 cup Spinach
- 1 Medium Hot Green Chili Pepper, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°F (218°C)
- Place both tortillas on top of each other, and spread half the sauce ½ inch around the tortilla.
- Sprinkle cheese over the tortillas
- Toss chicken with the remaining sauce.
- Top pizza with the rest of the toppings.
- Add the green chili slices for heat.
- Place in the bottom level of the oven and bake until the cheese is melted, and the ingredients are tender and crisp.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.