Cobb Salad Bagel
Rate this recipe for points
This Cobb Salad Bagel lets you enjoy the popular diner salad in delicious bagel form. A toasted Dempster’s® 100% Whole Grains 12 Grain Bagel comes together with classic Cobb Salad ingredients in a convenient and great-tasting combination. It's a satisfying sandwich for a quick-and-easy lunch or dinner option. Serves one.
- 1 Dempster's® 12 Grain Bagel, halved and toasted
- 2 leaves Boston or iceberg lettuce
- 1 hard-cooked egg, sliced
- 1 strip bacon, cooked
- 2 slices tomato
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) crumbled blue cheese
- LAYER lettuce, sliced egg, bacon and tomato over bottom half of bagel.
- SPRINKLE with blue cheese.
- CAP with top of bagel.
Tip: YOU can use back bacon or side bacon in this sandwich.