Creamy Dessert Toast with Strawberries and Shaved Chocolate
Rate this recipe for points
Our Creamy Dessert Toast with Strawberries and Shaved Chocolate adds a sweet finishing touch to any meal. Dempster’s® White Bread is toasted and topped with rich mascarpone cheese, fresh strawberries and dark chocolate shavings to create this satisfying but simple dessert. Serves four.
- 4 slices Dempster's® White Bread, toasted
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup (250 mL) sliced strawberries
- 2 oz (60 g) dark chocolate, shaved
- Spread mascarpone cheese evenly over each slice of toast.
- Trim crusts from each toast and cut each in half diagonally to create 2 triangles.
- Arrange strawberries decoratively on top.
- Garnish with shaved chocolate.