Loaded Steak Fajita Burrito
Rate this recipe for points
All the flavours you love in a Fajita in one bite. The Flank steak is the perfect cut to use for this recipe because it's tender, lean, and delicious!
- 4 Dempster’s® XL Burrito Tortillas
- 1 lb. Flank Steak
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup Red Pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup Orange Pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup Green Pepper, sliced
- 1 Large Onion, sliced
- 3 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 can Refried Beans
- 2 cups Rice, cooked
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 2 tbsp Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 tbsp Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- Heat the panini grill to medium heat. Mix sour cream in a bowl with lemon juice, cilantro and set aside.
- Heat a large non-stick pan with 1 tbsp of oil. Sprinkle steak with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Cook the steak to medium for about 4 minutes and let rest.
- Heat the same pan used for the steak on medium-high heat with the remaining oil. Stir in peppers and onion with remaining spice and cook for about 5- 6 minutes just until onions are softened. Set aside to cool.
- Spread the refried beans evenly in the center of each tortilla. Divide the rice, peppers mixture and sliced steak. Drizzle with sour cream sauce, fold in the sides and wrap and enclose the burritos, repeat for the remaining burritos.
- Place burritos on panini grill on medium-high heat until warmed through for 2-3 minutes.