Crunchy Tuna and Radish Salad Open-Faced Sandwich
Rate this recipe for points
Our Crunchy Tuna and Radish Salad Open-Faced Sandwich is designed to satisfy your hunger. Dempster’s® 100% Whole Grains Double Flax Breadserves as a hearty base. Tuna salad delivers the crunchy goodness of radish and celery and pairs perfectly with a tangy sauce that packs a hint of heat. Serves two.
- 2 Dempster’s® 100% Whole Grains Double Flax Bread, toasted
- 1 (170 g) Can low sodium tuna, drained
- 5 cup (125 mL) Diced radish
- 1 Stalk celery, diced
- 25 cup (60 mL) Plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Lemon juice
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Dijon
- Dash hot sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Light mayonnaise
- Pepper to taste
- Shredded lettuce
- MIX together tuna, radish, celery, yogurt, lemon juice, mustard and mayonnaise.
- Season with pepper.
- DIVIDE lettuce between toasted bread slices and top with tuna mixture.
- SERVE as an open faced sandwich.