Mini Brie, Cranberry and Pistachio Cups
Rate this recipe for points
Mini Brie, Cranberry and Pistachio Cups make a delicious appetizer for no-fuss entertaining. Dempster’s® Ancient Grains Medium Tortillas are filled with creamy Brie and cranberry sauce to create a photo-ready snack you'll be proud to serve. Serves six.
- 6 Dempster’s® Ancient Grains Medium Tortillas
- 4 oz (125 g) Brie cheese, cut into 24 pieces
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) prepared cranberry sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped pistachios
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Cut tortillas into 2 1/2 inch (6 cm) rounds; fit into 24 mini muffin cups. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp but not browned.
- Place piece of Brie and 1/2 tsp (2 mL) cranberry sauce into each cup; bake for 4 to 6 minutes or until Brie starts to melt and cranberry sauce is warm. Garnish with pistachios. Serve warm.
Tip: Save any tortilla scraps to fry up and use as a crispy garnish for soups or salads.