Open-Faced Clubhouse Bagel
Rate this recipe for points
This Open-Faced Clubhouse Bagel takes an iconic sandwich to a new level. A tasty Dempster’s® Everything Bagel layered with turkey, crispy bacon and melted brie makes a mouth-watering menu item the whole family will love. Delicious and satisfying, this clubhouse bagel will certainly become a weekend staple. Serves two.
- 1 Dempster's® Everything Bagel, halved
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Dijonnaise creamy mustard
- 4 slices tomato
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) arugula (approx.
- 3 oz (90 g) sliced or shaved deli roast turkey
- 2 strips bacon, cooked
- 4 slices Brie cheese
- Onto each half of Everything Bagel, spread half of the Dijonnaise.
- Divide tomatoes, arugula, turkey, bacon and Brie between bagel halves; place on baking sheet.
- Broil for 3 to 5 minutes or just until Brie is melted.
- Garnish with additional arugula, if desired.
Tip: If you like, use a Dempster's® 12 Grain Bagel.