Salami and Provolone Puzzle Sandwich
Rate this recipe for points
This Salami and Provolone Puzzle Sandwich prepared on Dempster’s® 100% Whole Wheat Bread is a lunch choice both kids and parents will love. Simple and tasty ingredients in a fun puzzle shape make it a memorable meal any day of the week. Serves two.
- 4 slices Dempster’s® 100% Whole Wheat Bread
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Dijon mustard
- 2 leaves lettuce
- 4 slices tomato
- 8 slices salami
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- Spread mustard over 2 slices of bread.
- Top with lettuce, tomato, salami and cheese.
- Cap with remaining bread slices.
- Using puzzle sandwich cutter, cut out puzzle pieces from each sandwich.
Tip: You can purchase puzzle sandwich cutters online or in specialty kitchen stores.