Scrambled Egg, Olive and Feta Breakfast Wrap
Rate this recipe for points
Our Scrambled Egg, Olive and Feta Breakfast Wrap is a meal worth waking up for. Featuring Dempster’s® Spinach Large Tortillas brimming with Greek-inspired flavours, these fresh and satisfying wraps are sure to impress. Serves two.
- 2 Dempster's® Spinach Large Tortillas
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) finely crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) sliced black olives
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) finely chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) prepared tzatziki sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) diced cucumber
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) diced tomato
- Beat together eggs, 1 tbsp (15 mL) water, salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in skillet set over medium heat; cook egg mixture, stirring frequently, for 5 to 8 minutes or until eggs are set and soft curds have formed.
- Stir in feta, olives and dill.
- Spread tzatziki down along center of each tortilla, leaving small border at each end.
- Spoon egg mixture over top; sprinkle with cucumber and tomato.
- Fold up bottom of tortilla over filling, then fold in sides and roll up tightly into a burrito.