Sweet Rainbow Fairy Wands
Rate this recipe for points
Sweet Rainbow Fairy Wands are a perfect treat for birthday parties, sleepovers or rainy days. Featuring Dempster’s® White Bread cut into cute cookie-cutter shapes and decorated with colourful rainbow sprinkles, these magical treats are as fun to make as they are to eat. Serves four.
- 4 slices Dempster's® White Bread
- 4 tsp (20 mL) softened butter or margarine
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) rainbow sprinkles
- 4 lollipop sticks
- Using a 2 1/2-inch (6 cm) star cookie cutter, cut out shape in centre of each bread slice; set aside (reserve remaining bread for another use).
- Spread butter all over stars.
- Gently toss buttered stars in sprinkles, pressing gently to adhere; fix stars onto lollipop sticks.
Tip: Wrap wand handle with ribbon for added magical flair.